rogerspets – Here’s a review of how to train a dog to shake hands, let’s look at the following reviews
How to train dogs to shake hands on purebred dogs and Toy dogs, so that they are more quickly accepted by the beloved dog.
1. Encourage the dog to play first and it doesn’t take too long, just a little while so that the beloved dog feels more familiar with the trainer and feels happy in his training.
2. Call the name of the dog with the trainer’s rating, and the dog will come in a ducked position too, because the dog will appreciate us as the trainer.
3. When the dog comes to the trainer with a bow as a sign of respect to the trainer, the trainer immediately welcomes the dog with a head rub, and the dog will immediately wag his tail as a sign that he is happy with the trainer.
4. After the trainer provides the requirements mentioned above, immediately the trainer holds the skin under the neck on the side of a head by holding it with the trainer’s fingers.
5. Of course this handshake training is done after this is important and mastered in a sitting position, because it is impossible for a dog to work in a standing position, and the dog will find it difficult to lift one leg in a position.
6. After the trainer grasps the skin on the underside of the dog’s neck, Taru the trainer’s index finger is right on the dog’s throat, all of which is useful for punishing the dog during training.
7. After all the fingers are in the correct position, then press your index finger as a trainer while lifting it above the grip, so that the dog’s head and right front leg of the dog are lifted up. The first time the dog gets orders from the trainer. The dog clearly couldn’t understand the trainer’s intent. Then don’t forget! The trainer must give his orders before taking action. And usually the dog will pay attention to what the trainer has to say.
8. After the trainer performs the command and performs the lifting action and the dog’s right front leg is lifted, the trainer immediately relaxes the pressure of his index finger so that the dog understands that he has been released from his punishment. When the front leg is lifted upwards, immediately the trainer welcomes the raised front leg using the trainer’s right hand. While saying hello / shake hand, don’t let go of your left hand grip. The trainer just loosens the grip of the left hand. And release the trainer’s right hand greetings on the dog’s leg and move to the stroke as a sign of correctness of the dog’s attitude to the trainer’s command. Wipe over and over again while the coach says the word of praise, it’s smart! or Good Dog !!!. Then the dog will wag his tail as a sign that he understands the trainer’s attitude.
9. Do it several times until the dog is commanded, immediately lift its front legs spontaneously.
10. The trainer must always be consistent, by always giving reward to the dog he is training by always giving reward in the form of food or with praise of affection. While always saying words of praise to the dog he is training.
11. Don’t forget to stop training the dog after he does the right thing 2 or 3 times, and stop training when the dog is behaving correctly. Then the dog will record his treatment when the right time.
12. Don’t forget the trainer must give joy to the dog he is training by tapping the dog on the chest saying you are smart, and immediately let go of the dog, and give him the ball of fun, as a sign that the training is over and he can play again. the dog runs carrying the ball here and there and don’t take it just yet.
13. Don’t forget to take the ball back after the dog releases the ball, after he gets bored with the bite and the trainer immediately picks up and saves the ball so it doesn’t play again.
14. When the dog bites his favorite ball, it is a sign of victory for the dog, because during training he is always beaten by the trainer with orders and punishments. Then the ball is a victory for the dog.
15. Do the morning and evening training, simply wasting half an hour and stopping before the dog is bored or saturated with training.
For toy dog jasmine, it’s best done on the table in the same way.